Database information can be inserted into a variable text, address, or barcode object. If you have more than one address, text, or barcode object on your label, you can select the fields to insert in each of the available objects.
To print labels from a database:
1. Select the label type and layout you want to use.
Make sure that your label layout includes at least one text, address, or barcode object.
2. Choose Import Data and Print from File menu
3. The Import Data and Print Wizard starts
Follow these steps to get started
4. Select your data source at Select Data File and Label Layout
Confirm your label layout
5. Choose your data fields to include on the label layout.
Double-click or drag fields to label layout. Preview your label.
6. Select which rows of data you want to print, then click Print
When finished, click close